BLUE MAGIC

18.12.15




It's my mum's birthday today so happy birthday mummy, been spending the whole day trying to make everything as cute as possible for her, hope she's having a good day.

(This is another oldie, and yes I'm still in love with baby blue)

TRURTLENECK | URBAN OUTFITTERS 
JACKET | H&M
SKIRT | VINTAGE
ADIDAS SUPERSTARS 

You Might Also Like

1 N O T E S

  1. Oh my God I am so in love with this look! I love this pastel blue color that you incorporated into it and how you made it monochromatic by adding coordinating colors with your turtleneck shirt and skirt. The white denim jacket was also a nice addition instead of going for a dark color like black I feel like you lightened your look up instead. Of course your Adidas tied everything in perfectly. Great outfit!
    http://www.musebymalu.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Subscribe