Monki clothess

1.6.15


I would call this a wishlist, but that requires me to buy at least one item from this lot, unfortunately I'm broke and hoping for a better,richer tomorrow.
Monki is really giving me life, if you follow me on twitter, you may(or not) have saw my tweet about finding the median between minimal and sassy/sexy. Its an ongoing battle but if I had these pieces and yes maybe even a couple of versions of one piece, I could get going.
Oooh and look at that slit dress, its so futuristic, sexy, well mannered assassin...


So I thought this was a nice, easy post to ease me back into blogging, since I'm finally a free woman. See you soon. x


You Might Also Like

1 N O T E S

  1. these are beautIFul minimalist and wowwww
    bella x
    http://sincerelyisabella.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Subscribe