#3

20.4.15











BOMBER// H&M
DRESS// ZARA
TURTLENECK// UNIQLO
HOOPS// PRIMARK
SUPERSTARS// SCHUH

Finally a decent outfit post, I find it much easier doing outfit posts back home, outside the uni bubble mainly because you're not so sucked into everything that's going on around you. So I guess that's what I need to do sometimes, I need to separate myself. 
So I've never been too good at talking about my outfits so I can't tell you what look I'm going for here. But I can tell you about this dress, its like a weird little sporty, shift dress, the quirkiness from the grid pattern instantly making it a standout piece whilst the hem on the neck and sleeves is made from this stretchy fabric, thus giving it that sporty quality. I've literally been wearing it every other day because its so comfortable. And what better way to wear it than with a turtleneck underneath, very 70's no?

Benita xoxo
Photos by my lovely sister Maudlyn

You Might Also Like

4 N O T E S

  1. Ah you look gorgeous, cool outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a forever dress - as in, you have to keep it always and forever. and i like how you wore a turtleneck beneath it, emphasising it's foreverness

    G L I T T E R D A I Q U I R I

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sublime ! J'adore, especially your skirt !

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Subscribe