#2

5.4.15

I have finally taken an outfit post, its more of a selfie post but yeah. I tried to make it as artistic and as clear as possible. It was a quick stroll to the shops so I just opted for something comfortable and loose, I'm at home now and I need to let it all hang. How has everyone/ anyone been? hope you've all been well and enjoyed your Easter!                                     
DUSTER//H&M
SHIRT// H&M
TROUSERS//ZARA
SHOES//NEW BALANCE



Ben xoxo













So I'm thinking of doing Youtube, but not just lookbooks and hauls (actually no hauls), maybe talk about important things. Things that could enrich and benefit ones mind and soul. (Along with a dose of narcissism because everyone needs to feel themselves once in while.)

You Might Also Like

0 N O T E S

Instagram

Subscribe