Sunday Inspiration: Top Hats and Sandy Hues

15.3.15

PHOTOCRED:TUMBLR

Although  they're a week's worth of inspiration, Sunday just seemed to chilled not have an inspiration post dedicated to it.

You guys may be aware of my Love for menswear, which is why that beautiful lady in the top hat has stolen my heart. There's a 90's vibe surrounding this outfit, with the bagginess of the trousers and the black with gold superstars.

And I don't think we need to address Zoe's slayery. Just know that her braids will always be the epitome of perfection and she has just happened to fired some more shots with this insane colour combo.

By Benita

You Might Also Like

2 N O T E S

  1. Your blog is just so awesome and beautiful! I like this post and you make a great job!
    I’ll return later to see a new one!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Subscribe