#1

27.1.15










HAT / CHARITY SHOP
BOMBER / H&M
TURTLENECK / ZARA (OLD)
TROUSERS / ZARA VIA FLEA MARKET
SHOES / NEW LOOK

Anyway coursework has been out of the way for over a week and I'm back London, so I've been left with either the need to do something or the excuse to do absolutely nothing. I chose the latter. 
However by me leaving my bed, then leaving my house disproves the notion that I'm complete loser. 

So let us commence with an inevitable outfit posts. 
I feel like an Italian man in this outfit, you know that almost put together, classic gentleman look and I say almost because the gold jewellery and bomber breakdown all manners of gentlemanliness. 
And I'm just loving it. (Yeah that last picture is me just not getting enough of me lol) 
I'm loving masculine shapes, minimal clothes but with a bit of bling or a weird pair of shoes. 
I realised that I can never be completely minimal, or completely anything, so why not embrace it all? 

Ben xoxo

Shout out to my sis for always being there in the freezing cold weather to capture me in both my moments of prestigness and awkwardness. She just gets better and better 

You Might Also Like

6 N O T E S

  1. I love that bomber jacket !
    You're beautiful.

    I have just followed you on GFC. Hope you'll follow back ;) !
    X

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off your braids are the bomb, second super cool bomber jacket!
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omggg this is amazing. I love the all black look <3

    istylelooks blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good, lovvvvve the bomber! x
    http://mellowusu.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. YASS! This all black look says so much! Love this post and that bomber jacket kills it x
    chezzyrose.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Subscribe