Nearing

11.6.14





Hat, Coat, Bag(Next): all from the charity shop 

My Exams are over. :-o. These pictures were taken during exam period, which explains the slightly psychotic expression in the last picture. I feel free, yet useless, and currently not doing anything but watching crap Tv and eating (strangely) lots of  Oranges and Tangerines. Constantly doing something for the past few months has left me in a state of panic. 
There are little errands that I need to run though, but right now I'm somewhat petrified of /yet embracing the laziness.

photos by: Maudlyn
Ben xoxo

You Might Also Like

5 N O T E S

  1. Lovely photography! That coat is perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures are beautiful. I love that outfit too. X

    FOLLOW ME ON GFC and/or BLOGLOVIN, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK !

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM
    | Fashion Blogger |

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shots - the photography is on point x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL FROM CHARITY SHOP?? WHAT CHARITY SHOPS DO YOU GO TO?? OMFG , this is friggin hot!! yyas gurllll

    http://youngandbroke284.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. X

    FOLLOW ME ON GFC and/or BLOGLOVIN, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK !

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM
    | Fashion Blogger |

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Subscribe